Just an update . . . .
I have missed a couple of "Thankful Thursdays" due to being out of town and being extra busy so I will fill you in on this Monday. Today, I am soooo thankful for a healthy baby boy. We just returned from a doctor's visit and she says that everything is going great, he is measuring a little big for his gestational age and is turned the wrong way ( breech - grrrr) , but he is healthy, Mommy is healthy, and we are ready to fly! I cannot believe that in just a few days we will be in the United States and that in just a few weeks we will be parents! We are so incredibly excited and are praising the Lord for his blessing and provision. Please remember to pray for us as we fly out in the next little while. Pray that the flight is smooth and uncomplicated for all three of us. We are packing up and saying our goodbyes and can't wait to see everyone soon!
Lots of love,
Travis, Danielle, and Baby Boy (yes, he DOES have a name but it is a surprise until he arrives!)
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have followed your blog through out your past two years of serving as a missionary couple. I am so thankful God has used you all in such a great way and that you are finishing so strong and that not only has the church family in Mexico grown but your own family is growing! Praying for you all as you prepare for the next step in your life and service to God.
Love you, Linda Cagle
Post a Comment