I did not, at 33 weeks pregnant with a belly the size of a watermelon, waddling along, get stopped by one of the ladies at the weight loss kiosk in the mall asking me if I would like a consultation. You have GOT to be kidding. Nope. Not me.
I did not, yesterday, stand in front of the Dairy Queen that just opened about 15 minutes from my house and call my husband in a fit because it JUST opened and we are NOW leaving. And then, walk away from the Dairy Queen without purchasing a Blizzard because I am holding out for a piece Cookie Cake in two weeks and am saving my calories. Talk about pregnancy hormones. That wasn't this girl. 
I did not, a grown woman of almost 26, sleep with a chair against the locked door of my bedroom last night because my husband was with a group on the other side of town and I was afraid. No fue esta senorita.
Even though I own a sewing machine and can use it pretty well, after the past 6 months of wearing my maternity jeans turned under at the hem because they were way too long and realizing that at the most I am looking at 6 more weeks of pregnancy, I did not JUST take them to be altered. Nope, wasn't me. 
Okay, enough about what I "didn't" do this week. What did you "not" do?
No comments:
Post a Comment