cutest

Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby News

Sorry for the delay in posting. Things have been crazy around here trying to prepare for our sweet baby! My doctor's appointment went well and the doctor said Mommy and Baby are doing great. I go again on Tuesday and if he is still breech, we will discuss scheduling a C - section. I have been quite uncomfortable the past few days and have been having quite a few contractions so, we are wondering if it is not too long until little boy makes his appearance. Travis is currently searching for a job while we are getting things set up to meet our new family member. Please continue to pray for us both - him as he starts back to school next week and is searching for a job and me as I am getting things ready around the house for our little boy! Also please pray as we are dealing with an insurance situation - just pray the paperwork comes in ON TIME!

Lots of love,

Travis and Danielle

No comments: