cutest

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I would like to say how thankful I am for godly parents. My parents are incredible. They raised my brothers and I to always put God first in our lives. We were raised in a house where we always knew we were loved and supported. Even when I had crazy plans like to become a Biblical Archaeologist or try out for the tennis team when I had never put a racket in my hand in my life, they still supported me. I can also tell you that every single time I talk to my Dad, even though I am an adult and have been living on my own for quite some time, he asks me if there is anything he can do for me. I know that my parents are there if I need anything. I am truly blessed and today want to express my thankfulness to the Lord for giving me such wonderful parents.
I hope Travis and I will raise our children in such a manner of love and support as my parents raised their children and that we will teach them, like they taught us, to put the Lord first in our lives.

No comments: