Sunday, March 15, 2009
Ruth . . .
At my last update, Rebekah and I were to meet with Ruth two Thursdays ago - she wasn't at her home when we arrived so we left her a note and she called Rebekah and set up another meeting for this past Tuesday. I was not feeling well and so I was not able to go with Rebekah but Rebekah was able to meet with Ruth and had some good time talking with her. She seems very interested in talking about spirtual things Pray for us as we will be going back on Tuesday to meet with her together. Please pray that God would give us the words to say as we pour out our hearts to her and direct our paths as we decide what we should talk with her about and what we should study in the Bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i will pray on tuesday!!! may God let your lips overflow with his love and grace
Hello from BBC,
I hope you have gotten the card we all signed at Women on Mission at our March meeting. I pray for you daily, and I know several do. I keep your card with my morning devotional book. And I ask about you everytime I see Marsha or Bob. I will pray especially for this time of visiting Ruth on Tuesday. Thank you for being willing to be used in such a wonderful way. Do not be discouraged. Love, Carolyn Benton
Danielle,
We pray as a staff for you and Travis and your work in Costa Rica and your future work in Mexico City each day. We will begin specifically praying for Ruth as well. I am also sharing the information about you needing teams to come help you share the gospel and pass out tracts with our Pastors. Please let me know if there's anything more specific I can do for you all right now... and if you'll email me your address, I'd love to put a care packaage together for you. My email address is nikiary@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment