cutest

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update on Bible Study . . .

"Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." Ephesians 6:11

Today, Rebekah and I went to the home to meet with Ruth. Ruth had called Rebekah on Friday and had confirmed the day and time with her - we felt she was very interested. All day, Rebekah and I felt Satan's attacks as we prepared to share the gospel with Ruth and her friend. When we arrived at Ruth's home, a roomate answered the door and told us Ruth was not home and that she must have forgotten about our meeting. Later this afternoon, Rebekah received a call from Ruth. She said that she and her friend were in a car accident downtown and that is why they were unable to keep our meeting. However, she said she would still like to meet again this Thursday at 2:30. Please, please pray. We feel like Satan really does not want us to meet with this young lady and her friend. Pray that nothing would happen to deter this meeting and that Rebekah and I would remain strong and courageous under feelings of insecurity and exhaustion.

Please continue your prayers....

4 comments:

Justin Pearson said...

I pray that God would give you boldness to share the glorious gospel with Ruth and her friend. I pray that God would give Ruth and her friend the ears to hear and the eyes to see the treasure of Jesus Christ.

Anonymous said...

I just want you both to know that I am praying for you all. You testimony of being missionaries has brought me to a new level of faith. I praise Jesus for that.

Love in Christ,
Monica Lamarre

Anonymous said...

i am praying that u get to meet w/ ruth and share the awesome love of jesus w/ her

Unknown said...

Hey! Hope yall had a great visit with Graham! So, what happened with Ruth? Is there an update?