cutest

Friday, January 30, 2009

Here is a slideshow I made of our journey from FPO until here in Costa Rica. We enjoyed lots of fun times with our family and friends. It was very difficult to say goodbye but we made a decision to follow the Lord wherever he may lead us and this is where we have ended up! One of our “heart songs” is “I have decided to follow Jesus.” It is a song we both heard so many times growing up in church but has taken on a completely different meaning in the recent turn of events in our lives. It is a song that was repeated in our hearts as we packed our bags, said our goodbyes, and stepped on the airplane. And it is a song we must remember when times are tough and when we feel like packing up and going home. We promised to follow our Lord wherever He may lead and we know that He will give us the strength to go.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it! What a great slideshow! Thanks for sharing it! See you on the beach tomorrow! Tim

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your journey. I have sat here and cried and cried. I am thankful you both are willing to follow God's call. Mike and I will be praying for you guys!

Jenn M said...

What an incredible journey you are on. I cannot wait. We pray for you daily.
Adam and Jennifer Major

C Dub said...

Great slide show...and the take on "I Have Decided" is great too. Who sings that song? Madison had to have a picture of a missionary for AWANA last week and we gave her a picture of you guys. We told her we were friends with missionaries and she was pretty excited. We're praying for you every week.