S0, I thought I would give everyone a quick update on what is going on with us. We arrived safely home with no tramatic birth experiences on the plane last week. It was a smooth flight and Daddy, Mommy, and Baby did great. We did freak out a stewardess but are here and our sweet baby boy is still cooking away. I am at 36 weeks and counting - Can you believe it?! He will be here before we know it! Today we go for our first doctors visit stateside to check up on our little one. As far as we know, he is still breech, which means a probable C - section. Please pray for us and our sweetheart today. We will let you know more when we do!
Lots of love,
Travis, Danielle, and Baby
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anything to report? Sure would like to hear from you.
Post a Comment