cutest

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tomorrow is D - Day!

We just got back from the doctor a little while ago and will be having our little boy tomorrow! The amniotic fluid was lower than on Tuesday and so she said it is time to have this baby. He is still breech so we have a C -section scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 3:00. Please remember all 3 of us in your prayers and we will update you as soon as we can!

2 comments:

Arnett, Crystal, Zeke and Nema said...

Praying that all goes well for you guys and your little bundle of joy!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Blessings! The Eubanks'

Janna said...

So very happy for your family. I am just now reading the blog so I'm praying that baby boy has arrived and is safely snuggled in your arms. I'm also praying for a quick recovery and that you feel healthy and strong soon.