cutest

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Excitement . . . .

I feel like all I do is baby updates these days but it is kind of the main thing that is going on in our lives right now!

We had another doctor's visit today. She said baby is doing well (still breech) and I am thinned out and dialated further than last time but the amniotic fluid is looking pretty low - she said this means that it could be baby time! We are going back on Thursday to check the fluid again and unless I go into labor before then or unless the fluid dramatically increases, we will be having our little boy on this Friday, August 27th ! The grandparents are on standby ready to go, mine and baby's bags are packed, and the carseat is waiting by the door.

Please continue to pray for us and our baby boy - we are SO excited we can't stand it and are just praying he arrives safe and healthy. The doctor has put me on extra rest until Thursday which will be extra hard because I am just sitting around waiting to see if our little boy will come!

We appreciate so much your prayers and will update as soon as we have any more news!

Love,

Travis and Danielle - and sweet baby boy soon to arrive!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I am praying for the three of you! I cannot wait to see your little boy and I'm sorry that I missed you when we were both in Chattanooga. I saw Travis, but somehow missed you. Keeeping all of you lifted up!

Niki