This week I had a cooking class with some of the ladies from our home church here in Mexico! They taught me how to make traditional Mexican rice, beans, and a meat dish made with pork ribs. It was so much fun and a neat experience to cook the way they do!
Here are Jess and I below picking rocks out of the beans. I don't know how they get in there but there are rocks in the beans when you buy them and you have to pick them out before you cook them or you might get a surprise when you take a bite!
Below are the finished products. Sure wish you could have tasted all the yummy food!
Now, if you are looking for some yummy Mexican food, don't head to your local Mexican restaurant - look me up and I will hook you up with the real deal! I am already schedule for another "cooking class" in a couple of weeks!
2 comments:
You look adorable Danielle! Can't wait to see you! And I would love to taste some of that yummy Mexican cooking! Say hi to Jessica for me!
You look great Danielle! Uncomfortable as it is, I hope you enjoy your last few weeks being pregnant :)
Post a Comment