This past Wednesday I had my first English class. I had six students and they all stayed around to talk a little while after class was finished. Three little girls were part of the group and I was able to send them home with bible story books in English as well as Veggie Tale tapes - thanks to the sweet people at Brainerd Baptist! Please pray that this class continues to grow and that I will continuously find ways to share God's love and the gospel message with these ladies.
In two weeks, Travis and I are beginning again with the English club at UNAM. We will be meeting every Tuesday at 2:00. Please pray that we will meet lots of new students!
Today, we went for another ultrasound and were able to see our little frijole in action. He or she was just moving up a storm and it was so amazing to hear it's strong and fast heartbeat. Below are the pictures from today.
Please continue to pray for us in the growth and health of our sweet baby. Also continue to pray for our ministry and the team we have coming on February 20th.
Until all have heard,
Travis and Danielle

1 comment:
Yea! I am so excited for you. Praying for your English class and for Travis' studies in seminary. God is good all of the time and He will take care of the three of you.
Niki
Post a Comment