cutest

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visa Day #4

Today, we were supposed to get our visas. Everyone involved worked very hard to get our paperwork sent to the Mexican Embassy here in Costa Rica. I talked with someone at the embassy and they told me everything was fine and that we should receive our visas this afternoon. She said she would call me if there was a problem. We never received a phone call and went down to the embassy this afternoon and were the first in line before the embassy reopened after lunch. We sat down to wait and were told it would be just a few minutes. Over an hour and a half later, we were called back to someone's office where we were told that there was a problem and we need one more thing before we can receive our visas. We left the embassy yet again with no visas. . . . Please continue to pray for us as our patience is tried . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... I know this is hard. I cannot imagine what it must be like and I won't even try... only pray. Love yall