
Today, Travis and I received immunizations. You can tell by the looks on our faces that we weren't too happy about it - but I think the nurses enjoyed every minute! ( I am just teasing - they are awesome and compassionate ladies!)
We had a fun week this week. There were some discouraging things that went on in the lives of our families. Yet, we still know that God is faithful and his plans are the best plans for our lives.

Thursday night, our little "neighbor" friend, Eden, and I had a coloring night. Here we are with one of the pictures we colored together. She is a very sweet little girl part of a very sweet family.
Below is a picture of Travis and I at Latino worship night. It was a fun time praising the Lord in Spanish! It is amazing how you can still feel the presence of the Holy Spirit as you worship in a language you don't know!
1 comment:
just wanted to let you know that you guys were on mind this weekend and we prayed for you. the kids also have a bookmark from when you guys had your commissioning service so they pray for you guys at night sometimes. it is precious! anyway, just wanted to let you know we were praying for you.
Post a Comment