PLEASE continue to pray for us. We covet your prayers. Please pray for Travis to have strength as he tries to work and take 9 hours of classes. He has lots of reading and studying that he has to do and will be working a physically demanding job. Please pray that we will still be able to find good time to spend as a family in the midst of his hectic schedule.
Pray for Caleb and I as we are at home. Pray that I am the kind of Mommy and Wife that is pleasing to the Lord and that I will not be complaining to the Lord about our struggles but praising Him for all the ways he is providing for us.
Pray also that we will meet friends here in Wake Forest and find a good church home and as well for continued guidance and provision in our finances.
And now . . . for pictures of the cutest kid ever . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment