Well the hispanic church anniversary celebration went very well! There were lots of people at the event Saturday night and again today! Saturday, I led the choir and the ladies seemed to enjoy themselves so very much. We celebrated with a wonderful lunch of Guatemalan tamales, Mexican pozole, and American cakes. Some of the ladies of the church made the tamales and pozole and I made the cakes. Their part was a lot more work than mine!
Caleb, of course, is still a joy and delight to our days. I heard that with some of you the Caleb videos were quite a hit, so I decided to include some more for your viewing pleasure.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Travis registered for a full load of classes this week on faith. We just can't wait to see how God is going to work in our lives!
Lots of love,
Travis, Danielle, and Caleb
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment