Tuesday, October 19, 2010
More pictures
Here are more pictures of our sweet boy who turns 8 weeks old on Friday! He is growing so big and is such a joy! He is smiling and cooing so much now and he loves to find and such on his thumb and his hand.
I realize that it is not anywhere near cold enough for a hat right now for him - especially for this hot natured child. I just thought he looked so darn cute I couldn't resist putting it on him for my own amusement.
I had to show you the whole outfit - if you can' tell, the feet are monkey face's too.

I did not position his hand this way. This is totally something he just sometimes does on his own. It is like he is saying " Good grief, Mom. Enough with the pictures already!"

One afternoon, I came to get him up from his nap and he was just playing away laughing and talking to me. It was so sweet. I wish our camera was faster and could have captured more of his sweet smiles.
I really want my child's bedtime to be at 8:30 at night after his 8:00 feeding but he has other ideas. Every evening, at this time, I snuggle him and put him in the bed. He might lay there for 10 or 15 minutes, he may even fall asleep for 30 but then he starts crying - not just little whimpers or even normal baby cries but screaming like someone is trying to murder him. Then, he will not stop unless we get him out and then is happy as long as Mommy or Daddy is cuddling him. He really never does this at any other time of the day. It is quite strange. This is a picture of him right after such an episode - looks so innocent doesn't he? We say that it must be he just can't go to sleep without " TV time with Daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment