cutest

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a . . .

9 comments:

MillerMissions said...

YEA!!!! We are so happy for you!!! Love you ALL!

Amber said...

This video was so exciting and a fun surprise at the end! I was thinking it would be a boy!

The Hendrix Family said...

Hooray! We are excited and so glad he is healthy!!

Arnett, Crystal, Zeke and Nema said...

CONGRATS!! Loved the video...super cute!! Guess those pink clothes you had in the video will have to be saved for his little sister!! Any names yet?? Praying for all three of you!! Arnett, Crystal, and Zeke

Denton party of 5 said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you guys. The video was cute too. Hope you are feeling well.

Randi said...

Congratulations! I'm in training to do OB sonos for my new job as the nurse manager for a crisis pregnancy clinic and that was most obvious boy sono I've seen! That was a beautiful heart beating, too -- one of my favorite sites! We're praying for you guys, glad I saw the blog!
:) Randi (Swift) and Shannon Rainwater

Tina said...

Love it! Congratulations friends.

Rebi said...

We are sooo excited for y'all!! We are praying for you. Love y'all!

Rachel Norris Ryan said...

Cute video and yay it's a boy! Seeing the u/s made me miss Isaac being in my belly! Yall are going to be great parents. Can't wait to hear his name and meet you're little guy when you get back!