We have had an amazing month of December with 3 groups of visitors and lots of ministry opportunities we just haven't had the time to get it all out there! Travis parents came for a visit the first week in December and we really enjoyed our time with them. My parents arrived late on Christmas eve and it was such a joy to get to spend Christmas with them and then our friend Graham came for New Years and we had the opportunity to hang out with him for the first time in almost a year. We are so blessed!


One amazing opportunity we were given this Christmas because of our very generous Sunday School Class was to take Christmas gifts to a local children's home. Our class provided all the gifts and we got to give out the gifts. It was such a sweet time to see the joy and excitement on the children's faces and to be hugged over and over again by these little ones.

Please pray for us as we pick up our first team of the new year on Saturday. We will be working in a very unreached area called Santa Maria de los Torres.
Pray for the 6 that are coming in this team and also for us as well to have strength and stamina for what is going to prove to be a joyous and fulfilling but tiring week.
Also, please pray for me as on January 20th I hope to begin my first ladies English club. I am NOT a teacher but I feel like God has put this in my lap as an opportunity to share the gospel. Pray that I might reach these ladies with HIS word!
1 comment:
What an awesome CHRISTmas! The stockings were a blessing to our class. I am so pumped to see how God uses your English class. God equips the called, and I'm praying that the light of Jesus will flow out of you in amazing ways!
Post a Comment