cutest

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prayer request

Dearest friends, please pray as I prepare for this Women's Christmas Gathering on Friday night. There are so many things that need to come together. Please pray that the message of the gospel will be clear and that the ladies hearts and eyes will be opened to the truth. Pray that ladies COME and that they feel warm, welcome, and at home here and that they want to come BACK and here more about Jesus.

I can feel the enemy attacking on all fronts. Pray for me that I won't let Satan's many lies stand in my way. Pray that I won't be stressed ( yes, I realize a miracle must occur), that I won't be discouraged, and pray that I will be strong and take courage for many many years ago in the city of David in a little town called Bethlehem a SAVIOR was born!

The party begins at 7:30 pm on Friday evening ( this is 8:30 EST).

Much love,

Danielle

1 comment:

C Dub said...

I'm excited to hear about your Christmas gathering. We did a bunch of them this year and it's cool to hear the stories of what God did at them. I know He's gonna use you tomorrow. I'll be praying!