cutest

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Only to pray...

"Do not worry about anything but instead pray and ask God for everything you need and always give thanks. And Gods peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6

Tonight was our last night at Brainerd Baptist Church before leaving for training. What a blessing to have such a special church to be a part of. It was amazing to hear all the kind and supportive words that our dear friends at Brainerd had to say. Our hearts were somewhat saddened to say goodbyes to so many who have meant so much in our lives throughout the years. However, we also felt joy to hear so many are praying for us as we head toward the field. Travis and I are so thankful for all those wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ that we know are lifting us up to the Lord. At this time with so much to do and emotions running wildly from tremendous joy and excitement to self pitying sorrow the only thing our hearts can do is cry out to God. It brings us the greatest comfort to know there are those who are also crying out on our behalves.

These next two weeks are going to be tough. There are so many things to pack and details to take care of. Please pray specifically that we will not be overwhelmed in this process

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travis and Danielle,

I am so proud of you! You are both incredible young adults. I know that God has incredible things in store for your future. I will be praying for you and I am always available for anything you need. I love you both very much.

Darryl (Dad)